Lodging Call for Reservations
- Resorts, Hotel/Motel, B&B
- Wedding Facilities
- Ice Cream Shoppe
- Marina & Boat Slips
- Conference Centers
- Company Retreats
- Meeting Spaces
Welcome to our paradise. The Thunderbird Lodge on Rainy Lake offers you true wilderness and a world class fishery. Rainy Lake has over 212,000 acres of waterways with 929 miles of shoreline with another 635 miles around 1,600 islands. The Thunderbird Lodge is only 1/2 mile from the entrance to Voyageurs National Park.
Thunderbird Lodge is a Full Service Resort offering lodging accommodations - both rooms and cabins, fishing, snowmobiling and a Marina, and a Dining Room and Lounge with services for Banquets & Group Meetings.
Whether you're looking to take the guys up north for the annual fishing trip, or the family away from home for that much-needed vacation, The Thunderbird Lodge in Northern Minnesota is the place to go!
- The Lodge Sits on 55 Acres of Land with 1,500 feet of shoreline of Rainy Lake.
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Just minutes away from a beautiful 18 hole golf course along the Rainy River
- American Plan or Modified American Plan available
- Thunderbird Lodge features 10 cabins with views of the Lake and Marina. All cabins are private and have decks, and BBQ grills. Many are newly remodeled!
- All cabins and lodge rooms have daily maid service with fresh towels.
- All lodge rooms have wireless internet service!
- An excellent dining room with a fantastic reputation. Our chef was just featured in the local paper.
- A newly decorated banquet room - great for group of 20 to 150. Perfect for family reunions and groups of fishermen.
- World Class Fishing & Experienced Guides to help you find them.
- TOP Rated Restaurant in the area with a spectacular view of Rainy Lake
- Complete Banquet Facilities for Corporate meetings, Weddings, Reunions etc.
- 15 Lodge rooms & 10 Cabins available. All Air Conditioned
- Full Service Marina, Sand Beach, Pontoon & Boats Rentals
JobsHousekeeperCategory: HospitalityImmediate openings for housekeepers.
ContactPhone:(218) 286-3151Fax:(218) 286-3004
- Bird Watching
- Boat Rental
- Boat Tours
- Canoe and Kayaking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Guide Service
- Ice Fishing
- Snow Shoe
11 miles east of International Falls on Hwy 11 ''Next left after Voyageur