United Country Real Estate - Voyage North Realty & Auctions
- Real Estate
Formerly known locally as Reed Realty - I. Falls, the team at United Country Real Estate - Voyage North Realty & Auctions is excited to bring the communities of northern Minnesota a real estate experience like they've never seen before. As of April 1st, 2019, the ''little office that could'' became a part of the nation's largest ''lifestyle'' real estate company — United Country Real Estate. With over 500 offices and 6,000 agents, we are proud and honored to be a part of a company that understands and specializes in rural real estate and unique properties with a customer-driven focus. WE ARE FROM HERE. WE KNOW HERE. WE CAN HELP YOU.
We have kids in the school system. We are business owners outside of real estate. We are BIG into making our communities a better place to live. We are actively involved in a variety of local non-profits, community action groups, committees, and boards. WE WANT TO SEE OUR AMAZING COMMUNITIES GROW INTO TOMORROW. Life isn't all about ''the real estate transaction.'' For us, it's about community, family, friends, and support of everyone around us.
We have experience beyond real estate. We have working experience in the mortgage and title industries. We have extensive knowledge in new construction, remodeling, and renovations. We own rental and investment properties. We are actively involved in youth sports and activities. We happily donate to local non-profits, charitable organizations, AND OUR FAVORITE DONATION OF ALL... scholarships to local graduating seniors.
Call us today to learn more about our fantastic community!
- Part of the nation's largest "lifestyle" real estate company exposure your property deserves
- We offer in-house auction services for real estate and personal property
- We offer in-house, professional graphic design, marketing, ad copy, photography, property website design services, etc..
- We are the only local real estate company who produces and publishes a "local life and real estate" magazine
- We are the largest and fastest growing, locally owned and brokered real estate office in Koochiching County for a reason
Whom to Contact
- Sara SmithMarketing Manager1631 2nd Avenue WestInternational Falls, MN 56649Phone: (218) 285-6143
Intersection of Highway 53 (Second Avenue West) and 17th Street in International Falls. Kiddie-corner from McDonald's, next door to Dominos, and across the street from Tim Horton's.